Wednesday, December 21, 2011

He has a plan.

Sometimes I feel as though I am in a dream.  My life is changing around me and I feel as though I am unphased and untouched by it.  I am a character in a foreign world just trying to figure out my next move. Life has been crazy lately. I am at a major turning point in my life. I have applied to PT school and am just waiting to hear back from all the places I have applied. Never in a million years did I realize I would handle this situation as I am now. Normally I freak out, obsesses over, and try to figure out how I can control the situation. It has gone much differently. I feel calm, cool, and collected. I look at every invitation to interview as an opportunity rather than my life depending on it. I know these are direct blessings from serving others. I also know that I have the greatest missionary out in the world and he has brought countless blessings into my life. Someday I will look back and remember sitting on my bed and writing about the blessings from my Heavenly Father.  He has a plan for me--it feels good to sit back and trust in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment