Wednesday, November 23, 2011

thankful.

I can be nothing less than grateful at this time of year. I am grateful for those pilgrims and indians way back when (especially indians hahahaha). Anyways, as I have been walking around school I have thought of a list of super tiny things that I am grateful for. They are as follows:

1. Getting out of class early
2. Class getting cancelled
3. Being able to wear a jacket and sweat pants to school
4. The moment you put on your iPod and a song comes on that makes you feel like you are walking down the street and starring in a movie
5. Bryant
6. Watching someone give up their seat on the light rail for someone else
7. My grandparents
8. Attentive people who not only notice something has changed about you but then they compliment you as well (i have some pretty great friends)
9. getting interviews for PT school
10. sleeping in
11. best friends that live far away but once they get back your relationship picks up right where it left off
12. the scriptures
13. My mom & dad
14. The Kings
15. My favorite color--turquoise!!
16. Access to the internet
17. My sister & brother
18. Laughing
19. Tender mercies from my Heavenly Father
20. The ability to see others as Christ sees them


No comments:

Post a Comment