Sunday, September 11, 2011

I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father and Savior who know and love me. I am grateful for the gospel and the peace it brings to me. I am grateful for an eternal family who loves me and supports me. I am grateful for education and for the blessing of knowledge and growth. It has been said that growth doesn't come without the feeling of it being a trial-boy, do I sure hope that's the case. I am at a point in my life where I need to escape from my own mind and thoughts. I am happy, I am blessed, but I am consumed in thinking about everyone else when I don't have time for that right now. At times I feel overwhelmed, panicked, hurt, but I know that the Savior suffered all of these feelings for me specifically. I believe in tender mercies. I believe that those who are a little lost will eventually find their way. But, most of all I believe that I have a Heavenly Father who knows me better than I know myself. He knows what is best for me and even though at times it is hard to trust in those plans for me that I cannot see, I know He is real and I will be okay in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment