Saturday, June 4, 2011

saving grace.

a lot has been going on in my life lately. between school ending, working, studying for the gre, getting ready to leave to peru, etc.. life has been stressful. this has probably been VERY apparent based on previous posts. sometimes life gets hard and i just don't know what to do with myself. i don't know whether i should stress about it, cry about it, ignore it, etc. it's so nice to be able to talk to somebody that just "gets it." someone who understands who i am as a person on the outside and inside. someone who doesn't judge and let's me be who i want to be. i am starting to feel relieved after today-i went and talked to my favorite person ever AKA debbie AKA my saving grace. can you say soul sisters/best friends forever? 

it's such a relief to leave her house after talking for an hour or so. dumb little things that mattered so much to me before seem to have less value. things make more sense. basically i just love debbie and that's all there is to this post. i am eternally grateful for her helping me make sense of the things that happen in my life. i would tell you that you should get to know her too BUT i think i just want to keep her for myself! haha...you think i'm kidding? i'm NOT! :)

love, morgs

No comments:

Post a Comment