Sunday, June 5, 2011

irony.

today i decided to look back on my other posts-funny how i can forget things so quickly! it seems as though i had some "ah-ha" moments that hit me for a while then i went about life as it got crazy. the last few posts i have written may or may not be more depressing than previous posts i have written. it's sad to re read them but in all honesty i don't regret writing them. life isn't always rainbows and butterflies, and i want to be able to write on this blog knowing that my life isn't happy ALL the time. i have my ups & downs--trust me, people can confirm this. i'm only human. i am working on finding joy in the journey. it's hard to realize that happiness doesn't come tomorrow. it's hard to think that we are the controller of our own happiness. life is hard--but that's why we are here. my name is morgan alexis, and while sometimes i am emotional and moody, i am trying to figure out who i am as a person and what i want to become. this task alone can be a very emotional one. it's not a sprint, it's a marathon. bear with me people...

xoxo,

morgs

No comments:

Post a Comment