Monday, May 30, 2011

no mistaking.

hi. um...have you heard of body worlds? if you have you're cool...if not...i am afraid you are not cool. just kidding! body worlds is da bomb. being an exercise and wellness major, we seriously heard/talked about body worlds like 457 times the semester. it's basically a bunch of cadavers/body parts that are put on display for everyone to come check it out. anyways, i wanted to go all semester long but since i was jam packed i didn't have the time to do it until now! i went to this exhibit at the arizona science center and i loved it. i could not help but get emotional as i walked through the exhibit-strange, right? as i looked around me at all of the dead {and somewhat creepy looking} bodies, i could not help but keep thinking how there is no doubt in my mind that God is real. it is amazing to realize how complex our bodies are yet each part works together in a simply perfect way. every day i go about my life and i think i take for granted my health and how all of my body parts work together to get me from point a to point b. after looking around the exhibit i definitely think the greatest thing was seeing the display of all of the little babies that showed the progress of their development through the weeks. at 8 weeks along you could see little baby hands-no one in their right mind can say that abortion is not killing an innocent baby. our Heavenly Father loves us so much and he has a perfect plan for us. He's provided a way and i am so grateful for all that he has given me. 

1 comment:

  1. Morgan I went there two weeks ago and it was AMAZING! I too had been wanting to go for forever cuz everyone always talks about it but it definitely blew away what I was expecting... and I bet you could guess that the pregnant room was my favorite too:) It was so crazy to look at those little babies and realize that that is what is living in my stomach! It's not just some little thing that moves around a lot it's an actual real baby! Ah anyways, hope your summer is going great!!

    ReplyDelete