Wednesday, June 15, 2011

7 minutes of heaven.

you know on the movie 13 going on 30 where they lock people in the closet to play that game '7 minutes of heaven'...? {at least i think that's what it's called}. if it's not, just ignore it. anyways the point is, i got to talk to my B for 7 minutes today. the shortest 7 minutes of my life BUT how much can you say to someone who is leaving to the MTC in less than an hour and it seems like it's already been a week since you've seen him? all i could get out of my mouth was how much i love him. seriously..i am one of THOSE girls. i loved hearing his voice and i felt strangely comforted today. i know he is in the right place and i am so grateful for the choices he is making. i won't lie, i definitely shed some tears, got choked up and emotional, etc but it was like he knew just what to say to me to make me feel better. as he got off the phone and i told him goodbye he replied "bye, until my p-day!" honestly, just what i needed to hear. i am such a "doomsday" type of person. aka, the end of the world is coming because 2 years seems like ages. sometimes i get upset, i get emotional, i cry. i'm a girl, okay? 

anyways, the point to this post is that i love bryant. yeah, he's only been in the mtc for a few hours but he's my best friend and no one can fill that void. he means more to me than anyone else in this world. i honestly believe that each of us could end up with so many different people based on compatibility and on the choices we make in this life, but i can also honestly say that there is no one more perfect for me and i would be so blessed to end up with him by my side. so as i sit here and think about how much i miss him, i look forward to how much he will grow (and for my first letter! haha). life is great. sometimes i just have to keep telling myself that so i can keep moving forward and continue to find myself. 

miss you best friend. love you forever & always,

morgs

No comments:

Post a Comment