Saturday, September 18, 2010

Not so Smooth Criminals..

I am on a roll with posting! I am a mother to a criminal. Yes, I know what you're thinking..I have no children BUT with my parents in Utah for my cousin's wedding...I claim my brother and sister as my kids. Last night Madison went on a group date where they thought it would be soooo fun to buy paint, put it in squirt guns, and shoot each other (of course)! I won't lie to you, it sounded entertaining to me too...Word of advice to children who want to do this:
1. Make sure the paint can wash off with water
2. Do NOT squirt public sidewalks or neighborhood playgrounds
3. If you do choose to take part in #2..Do NOT get caught!

This is where the little kiddos went wrong. A security guy in the neighborhood stopped the kids. Got the cops involved. And LUCKILY the cop was awesome and charged them with criminal damage but he said if they cleaned it all up the HOA would drop the charge. Moral of the story: If you get caught doing this..you'll be cleaning for at least 4 hours and trying to borrow everyone's hoses in the neighborhood. Awesome.

Happy Saturday to one and all!
-Morgs

1 comment: