Friday, September 17, 2010

I wish school really was for fools!

At this very point in time I am wanting to injure the person who invented higher education. Why would you want to inflict so much pain upon millions of people all over the world?! This upcoming week is going to be so busy. Let's just say I have a 5 page lab report due that my instructor basically told everyone that we would fail. I have a chemistry exam on Monday..good thing I still have NO idea what is going on in class. ANDDDD..I have a 20 page paper due on Thursday. Plus 2 more papers on top of that. This.is.the.LIFE. On a lighter note, I got an 85% on a test that my professor said most of her students fail. So..for now, I'll hate college. But if you ask me next week I'm sure being a student will be wonderful once again! Well...if you get a little time, pray for me! :)

Post #2. Check. Man, I'm on a roll!

-Morgs

No comments:

Post a Comment