Thursday, September 23, 2010

Blessing in Disguise

Hello again! It has almost been a whole week since I have last posted and the reason for this is the RIDICULOUS amount of homework I have had. I would say that I am pretty good at a lot of things in life--the number one thing I am SUPER AWESOME at is PROCRASTINATING!! Ok, I am not so proud but I'll cut to the chase. In the time frame of a week I had an exam in one class, 2 papers for another, a 20 page paper, another exam (which I failed if you cared to know..), homework for each class, and on top of all this it was the worst weekend for all of this to go down because my parents were out of town. Today was the day that I finally had my last project due-the 20 page paper. I had worked on it last weekend and pumped out about 5 pages of it but then things kept getting in the way until yesterday. I spent 3 hours writing before work. I spent 1 hour writing at work. Then 5 hours writing after my late night class that ended at 10. Why is this a blessing in disguise, you ask? I stayed up writing my paper until around 4:30 AM. I have NEVER EVER stayed up that late to do homework. I usually get to about 12:30 and am out! This usually resorts to me attempting to wake up early which is never early enough and I become a ball of stress in the morning trying to finish all the loose ends. I was so tempted to do this last night but something kept me going. I was exhausted and I know the reason I was able to finish my paper last night was because of the constant prayers I said throughout the day that I would be able to focus and get what I needed to done. Heavenly Father blesses us. If we put in the hard work, He will hold up His end of the deal. Even if that does mean that I am running off of 2 hours of sleep today! Moral of today's story: every choice has its consequence! ;)

Enjoy your day while I figure out where I am going to fit a nap into my schedule!!

-Morgs

No comments:

Post a Comment