Monday, September 27, 2010

Jacobbbb :)

I love this kid! Jake Young is leaving on his mission next week and as excited as I am for him, I am going to miss him times A BILLION! Seriously..Jake is just one of those kids that when you are having a bad day or extremely bored he knows just what to say to make you laugh and feel better! We went and did baptisms for the dead together and I could not only feel the spirit but his spirit too! What a great experience that was! He gave an awesome farewell talk-I never knew that would make me respect him that much more! He knows how to make people feel great about themselves. He loves everyone. He is non judgmental. He is cute. Annnnndddd. I love him.. like a husband (some say they love each other like brothers and sisters but Jake always tries to make me laugh by telling me he loves me like a wife)! I love you Jakey Poo and I know you will be great in all that you do!!!

-Morgs

No comments:

Post a Comment