Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My next chapter

Life is all about progression.  It is about growing and bettering ourselves and becoming the people that we want to be.  I used to think that life was all about accomplishing things--educational goals, jobs, marriage, etc--until I realized that it is the experiences and choices that we make that help us learn and grow versus making a name for ourselves.

Tomorrow, I begin a new chapter of life as a Physical Therapy student at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.  I am scared, excited, nervous, anxious, happy, etc.  I have so many emotions about this experience that I am going through.  I cannot believe it is here.  For so long, my goal was to get into school and now, here I am and I have made it in.  Life, at times, can seem so surreal.  I am not sure if I would consider this a dream, but I do know that it feels amazing to accomplish a goal that I set for myself and even though I know it is going to be difficult, I could not be more happy for the path that I have chosen for myself to take so I can grow as an individual.

Here is to finding joy in the journey, Morgan!

No comments:

Post a Comment