Sunday, October 16, 2011

judged.

the truth of the matter is, one of my biggest fears that i face on a daily basis is being judged by others. it has always been something that has bothered me and i have struggled with. it amazes me at how much this fear consumes my mind. this year for school i have had to take the light rail to get to the downtown campus. every morning/afternoon i feel like i get on the light rail and everyone stares at me. it honestly makes me quite uncomfortable.

why should i care what people think about me? what does it matter? in the grand scheme of things, what other people think of me really doesn't matter. i have a loving heavenly father who loves me and the most amazing family on the planet. as my sister would say in regards to someone judging/talking about her, "at least they are talking about me and i'm on their mind." how great it would be if i could be like that. i wish that people wouldn't be so harsh when judging others because they do not understand others intentions unless they have talked to them first hand. they don't understand the full story and they never will unless they get to truly know that person. i want to work on myself every day so that i will not be caught up in the stupid little things of judgment. all you need is love, people. all you need is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment