Saturday, August 13, 2011

days go by.

i would be lying if i said i didn't miss bry. it's weird how it works-some days i feel content and am happy he is doing the lord's work yet other days i just miss him to pieces. these last few days have been the 'missing' ones. no one truly understands what sending someone on a mission is like unless they've done it. there are days full of random insecurity, days of true happiness, days of missing, days of crying, days of talking about them non-stop, days of trying to be better so that there will be nothing to stop what could happen in the future someday. it's a roller coaster, my friends. i am not writing this to let everyone in the blogging world know that i have a 'horrible life' or anything, because that's not the case at all. i am blessed. i love my life (except for the fact that asu tuition just increased a butt load and i don't get reimbursed this semester...). i am happy and am working to improve myself for the better. i have never doubted that bryant is in the right place right now because I KNOW he is. i know he is the most special human being on the planet (i may or may not be biased..), it's just rough sometimes and i want to remember how i am feeling so that someday when my kids think they are going to send a missionary out they will realize they are nuts! BAHAHA...but really...i feel blessed to have bry in my life-he is my best friend and i hope that someday i will grow up to be as great as he is!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya cousin. It's hard. But through it all, as I'm sure you know, it's worth it. It's worth the sacrifice made on both sides. I love you girl!! I only have a little more than 4 months left...crazy. (And yes, I wish that asu tuition would just go die in a pit).

    ReplyDelete