Thursday, May 19, 2011

rain, rain go away...

oh hey, i am still alive. anddddd, although my sister is losing her competition...i guess i will blog. things have been good in morganland. school has ended, my life has gone on. annnnnd after taking 19 credit hours, working part time, playing in 3 volleyball leagues, and church stuff (etc...), i was RELIEVED to see my grades come out as great as they did. 4.0, hallelujah. take that asu! anyways..it's 8 days since my last final (wednesday) and it hasn't really hit me yet that it's summer. i babysat early thursday morning to friday afternoon. went straight to work for a few hours then came home. babysat for five hours on saturday. had meetings galore on sunday. babysat from monday morning to tuesday morning, and worked yesterday. today is the first day i really haven't worked/done anything with my life (oh wait, i went to the gym @ 5 am...holler).

seriously today is supposed to be a great, happy day but i am feeling so emotional and defeated today. maybe because i am watching all of the money i have earned have to be dropped on dumb things like the GRE. who knew doing something i despise (test-taking) would cost $160. awesome, reallll awesome. who also knew that if i want to apply for PT school this fall i need to take the GRE before August 1st. oh heyyyy, i think i will be out of town for like 5 1/2 weeks this summer aka i can only take the GRE june 17th. say prayers for me, many. i need them since my self esteem has dropped 160 points annnnnd i still have to try to study for a month on top of life.

i always thought growing up would be sooo much easier than being in school but shoot-it's freaking hard! it's been crazy to look back at myself in high school and thinking that i understood what life was all about but WOW i was so wrong. everything that happened in high school went away (weird...i thought high school was life?), and here i am trying to be a grown up. so from this post, it can probably be assumed/inferred that i am feeling a little defeated and emotional. me, a girl, feeling emotional? who knew.

in other news, the forecast for my life is looking extremely sunny and happy tomorrow. but for today, i will throw myself a pity party, treat myself to some lunch and get over it. ha. ew...i can't believe i just said "ha." i hate that word. or partial word. it makes me feel less funny. alright, anyways, hopefully i will be back to my normal self and stop having a stress out session/anxiety attack and pull myself together.

xoxo,

morgs

3 comments:

  1. Morgan!! You are so awesome! I haven't checked in on your blog in a while and I have missed so much of your life... ahhh! Well I hope you are back to your normal self by now, and studying a lot for the GRE. Good luck, you will do great! And let yourself relax and have a fun summer, you deserve it! miss ya!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your self esteem rising/falling is directly related to how much money you have/don't have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I like your new picture at the top.

    ReplyDelete