Friday, April 1, 2011

people that shape you.

i just had this idea come to me that i think will really help me figure out who i am and why i am the way i am. i am going to dedicate posts to people who have helped me to become the person i am and have helped me work toward the person i want to be.

this first person that i want to write about has been one of my best friends since elementary school. through junior high school we were inseparable, and once high school hit and we chose the things that we wanted to be involved in we found different friends and didn't hang out as much. it wasn't like we planned on it happening that way, it just kind of happened on its own. we still saw each other around and talked when we could. ironically we graduated with identical gpa's and tied as number 21 in our graduating class. she moved to utah to be all independent-like while i decided to stay at home and mooch of the parents (hey now, don't judge). here is how you know we are best friends: when she comes home for a break and we get together to just talk, we talk for HOURS, tell each other EVERYTHING, and our friendship doesn't skip a beat. i love her for who she is, and she tolerates me for who i am :). joc, thank you for always being there for me. for listening when no one else would. for "getting me." for being my best friend. i wish we lived closer so that we could get together whenever we wanted, but i know that you're where you're supposed to be. you're the best, seriously.

love, morgs


1 comment: