Wednesday, April 6, 2011

oooolo!

{Please pronounce the title of this post as if you are Megamind, aka my favorite movie. EVER. seriously!}

well..here i am..pretty much almost a week later from my last post and feeling very sad from the lack of posts. BUT don't you worry, i will update you of my week in one post. amazing, i know.

here are some stories/summaries of the day:

sat & sunday: general conference...need i say more? it was great. i can't wait til the ensign comes out so i can highlight all of my favorite quotes!!

monday: school, school, school. boringgggg.

tuesday: oh hey, this was yesterday...i have one story for the day. sometimes i go to my physics lab on tuesday at 4 pm and i wear workout clothes (sometimes=everyday really..). my choice of work out bottoms for the day were some awesome capris. so i go into class and all the sudden my really awesome (grumpy) teacher tells me i can't participate because i am not in pants. why is this? i have no idea. physics does not use chemicals. physics does not have sharp, pointy objects. physics only contains grumpy teachers and grumpy students that don't want to be there! anyways, he made me sprint to the bookstore to buy $40 sweat pants that i returned today. awesome. on a brighter note, our lab instructor lost 2 of our labs so we got 100's on them. moral to the story: even though you have to wear pants for no reason at all in physics, it's sometimes okay because you get good grades. lesson learned.

wednesday: today was okay. i took a test in my exercise testing class that pretty much socked me in the stomach, stepped on my toes, and gave me a headache (figuratively speaking of course). we shall see how that grade turns out!!

hopefully life gets way more exciting in by tomorrow so i actually have good stories to share!

xoxo,

morgs

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes when I take a test it feels like somebody took my heart and dropped it into a bucket of boiling tears. And at the same time, somebody else is hitting my soul in the crotch, with a frozen sledge hammer. And then a third guy walks in and starts punching me in the grief bone, and I'm crying , and nobody can hear me, because I'm terribly terribly, terribly alone.

    ReplyDelete