Monday, March 7, 2011

my favorite person.ever.


2 years too old in mormon years since i'm not married bahaha). but seriously, it is so weird that my friends and people MY age are getting married, having babies, etc.

back to nate dogg..i love this boy to death. he has been there for me always and forever. even when

there was no one else around. he just gets me (for

the most part, obviously, since i am such a complex human being...aka GIRL). he lets me be a drama queen and still loves me even though i can be such a punk. i know that we will be best friends for the rest of our lives (please madison, just marry him?? ok thanks).

which brings me to a new subject...you know how when you grow up and get married you go on double dates with your best friend and their spouse? is it ok if you're best friends with someone of the opposite gender and do that? i have always wondered. if not, then i am forcing my sister to marry him, and if it's okay...well...then i am still forcing her to marry him because nate is WONDERFUL (to put it simply).

well nathan t. larson, i love you. thanks for being you. i mean that with all of my heart. you mean the world to me!

love, morgs

1 comment:

  1. i've also wondered if it's okay to go on double dates with your best friend of an opposite gender.... when you find out the answer please let me know because i'm in the same boat!!

    ReplyDelete