Monday, March 7, 2011

couldn't help it.

as i woke up early this morning i could tell it was going to be a difficult one for me to get out of bed. i went to the gym, came home and OF COURSE tried to cram in a little baby power nap.

i slept til it was pretty much too late to even be on time (of course, it didn't help that i was pretty much on the slow boat to China). as i was getting ready, my dad knocked on my door around 8:15 and was telling me he was out the door. realizing he doesn't normally go into work until 8:40 i quickly opened my door and asked him if he was leaving early to work. and then i saw him in his basketball shorts and sweatshirt and i finally remembered..

him and brother go to a cubs spring training game every year and today happened to be the lucky day. i cannot tell you how jealous i was that i couldn't ditch school (oh wait, i am in college, every day is a ditch day..except for me since i have crazy OCD about missing any little detail at all...).

i was expecting it to be a not so great day since firstly i was jealous of my dad and brother, and then i was late to my first class, and then i had to work on PHYSICS (please insert a "dun dun duuuuunnnnn" here). BUT surprisingly i had a really GREAT day. i felt genuinely happy. i smiled more. (i am not much of a smiler..). it was just a good day even though i had/still have a lot on my plate i don't feel stressed or overwhelmed. i just feel great.

yay me. tomorrow is tuesday...hopefully it's not a terrible tuesday but a TERRIFIC tuesday.

mr. warburton, this one's for you- we are going to be on good terms by the end of this class, whether you like it or not.

k thx.

love, morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment