Tuesday, February 22, 2011

terrible tuesdays.

today at school was just one of those days where you get in your car to drive home and think to yourself, "i sure am glad that's over." talk about stressful! i have to admit that i put a lot of that stress on myself but still. i have to admit that tuesday is my least favorite day of the week-it's my longest day at school and even though i have breaks in between labs and class, it seems as though i never have enough time to finish what i need to (especially for the physics lab..).

this tuesday was just like any other: going to class and then working as fast as i can on the physics lab that i put off til monday night/tuesday til class starts. pretty much physics leaves a bad taste in my mouth. as i was working on my physics lab in the computing commons i realized it was time to go to my kinesiology lab. i start walking to my car when i realize that i hadn't printed off my completed lab from the previous week! i pretty much had a heart attack because a) it caught me off guard b) i can't believe i remembered it at the last second & c) the computers at ASU take 6.7 centuries to load and do what you want it to do. i am SO lucky that i had actually completed the lab or else i would have been toast.

anyways, the Big Man upstairs must have been looking out for me because it only took like 3 minutes for the computer to load and get everything printed off. i grabbed my papers and walked like a crazy lady to my car. so i get to my car and i push the unlock button. nothing happens. i start freaking out! like seriously could this be happening to me?! did my clicker really just die on me?? so i stand there trying to get it to unlock for like a minute and then i decide to try to lock it to see if the horn will honk. so i start locking the car when all the sudden i hear a honking from behind me.

for real i almost attempted breaking into someone else's car. good news, i had a person or two watching me.

i.am.awesome.

happy tuesday to you too!

morgs

No comments:

Post a Comment