Thursday, February 17, 2011

take a breather.

school has seemed so overwhelming lately..has it really only been a month since it just began? i have already come to realize that i can't get through these 19 credit hours on my own. i know how much determination i have. i know how strong willed i am. i know how hard i work for what i want in life. what an eye opener it was to me to realize that i can't just depend on me. i need help from my Heavenly Father. i knew what i was getting myself into but i was never scared until now. i do my work, take my tests, and when it's all said and over i hope i have done my best. sometimes i get much less than what i expected/hoped for. it's such a disappointer. i hate letting myself down. i wish i could have a "redo" moment just for the times that i didn't live up to my potential (do twix candy bars really pause time??). i just keep telling myself it's part of a growing process, and no that often times does not make me feel better about the situation, but i am going to strive to become better. to be the best me.

No comments:

Post a Comment