Friday, February 18, 2011

not-so-much a journal writer..

when i began this blog i felt quite dumb. i felt like a total loser to be honest. umm hello who like starts a blog when they are like 20 years old and not married? i have no husband to blog about. no kids to blog about. etc, etc..(you get the point).

let me tell you, those feelings have totally gone away! i LOVE blogging. i was talking to my mom today (anyone else noticing a common trend of a mother being in my life 24/7??), and we were talking about my blog. i guess when i posted a little somethin' for her, everybody and their mother's best friend's dog texted her. ok..just kidding-just some of her best family and friends! but anyways, she felt so special. so THANK YOU to those who reached out to her! i guess because of all the commotion she decided to get on at work to check my blog (which she didn't even know the address to), and her and the co-workers got to see me in action. umm can you say wow? i couldn't believe something so little and sentimental could really be made into this big of a deal.

i love blogging. seriously, this is my journal. back to talking to my mom about the blog-this has been such a motivation to write about my day, my life, and my thoughts. my history with journals has been a shame. i kid you not-i have had the same journal since 7th grade and have probably not even written half way through the pages. i can like flip the page from an event that occurred like 6 months ago and then like the 5 previous pages before talk about some boy i was going to marry in 8th grade bahaha. what a joke. anyways, the point is I LOVE BLOGGING. i love being able to write and having a record of what i was thinkin' about that day. and seriously-i love thinking that i am so creative because it looks like a scrapbook HAHA. thank heavens for someone else who thinks of cute designs that i can just copy.

peace, love, happiness people!
morgs

p.s. dare i say that i saw the adam sandler/jennifer aniston movie tonight? just go with it=HILARIOUS. {recommended for college kids and up ;) } must see. asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment