Monday, March 28, 2011

time.


my worst enemy, my best friend. it determines how much time i have to get things done. it determines how much time i have to spend with loved ones. it determines how much i can sleep or when i have to be to class. it determines how organized i have to be and forces me to use it much more wisely.

it seems as though time is the cause of all of my problems. if i had more time maybe i could be a better student. if i had more time maybe i would be happier to go to school in the morning. if i had more time maybe i would feel more prepared about the day ahead of me.

in this life it seems like time determines everything. it's a major stress, determinant of how we go about our day, but most of all time is a blessing.

Harvey MacKay said this:

i want to take advantage of my time the best i can. i want to study the best i can, spend time with my family, stay on top of all the tasks i have ahead of me.

it's hard keeping an eternal perspective when the things that are right in front of you are so overwhelming. sometimes it takes realizing what little time you have left with someone or something that makes time such an urgent matter.

challenge for the week: utilize your time to the best of your ability. visit those you have only a little more time with. study a little more to get that better grade. take time and apply it to your life however it fits best.

xoxo,
Morgs

No comments:

Post a Comment