Thursday, March 3, 2011

bieber fever?


straight from the cutest 7 year old's mouth around town:

7: "justin bieber is gay."

me: "umm no he's not bud he likes girls!"

7: "no he kissed a guy that was dressed up like a duck!"

me: silent...

7: "you know when he sings 'baby, baby, baby? yeah, well he is singing to little baby boys."

bahahaha. where do kids get their info?? for real. let me tell you--this little boy's FAVORITE singer like 6 months ago was j.biebs. so much for having older brothers to tease you + little boys at school!

1 comment:

  1. morgan,

    i can't believe i just found your blog!! i had no idea you had one. (don't ask me how i found it - i'm not a creep i swear!!) anyway... just had to tell you that this post literally made me laugh, OUT LOUD. hahahaha loved it!! and i LOVE your blog!! :) i'm gonna be stalking you more now!

    hope you're doing great girl!!
    love your fave ex-arizonan (but still arizonan at heart),
    abby

    ReplyDelete