Tuesday, January 4, 2011

dedicated to my cousin.

i have a bazillion cousins but this is for one who i was very close to growing up. we are 2 1/2 years apart but she has always been someone who has made me laugh and loved me with open arms even though i am the littler cousin. anyways, i have to blog about this to remember a very funny day in my life. my cousin, leslie, is HILARIOUS. she is up at BYU but came home for the break and her SUPER CUTE boyfriend (without the label) came down to be with her for new years. let me tell you..he is delicious. only problem is that he thinks the army is cool and he signed up for 3 years. well this boy (aka hunk of MAN) is the WHOLE package. he has graduated from college, has a job, runs marathons, speaks german, finnish, and french, and is just easy on the eyes!

on sunday night we had a family get together and i discovered something...my sister and i are probably the most forward people i have ever met. we were up in the game room when my cousin's boyfriend was playing ping pong and had to grab a ball that fell next to the pool table. luckily, for my sister she was playing pool and was right in the way. he said "oh sorry, i just have to grab this ball, one minute.." she decides to reply, "oh take ALL the time that you need!" bahaha. madi madi madi. SO FUNNY. later, it was time to leave and i hugged my cousin then shook her boy's hand and said "ok bye! stay cute!" awkwardly enough, my parents didn't get out the door for 10 more minutes so i felt so dumb! oh well..all i can say is if my cousin doesn't marry him...i will take one for the team ;) (just kidding!) well, lou--i love you. please please..i am begging you-BE AN ARMY WIFE!

xoxo,

morgs

No comments:

Post a Comment